I've wondered...

,

And now, finally, I know the answer. What do those babies do all day??

Well, they're busier than I thought!

They swing.


They eat.


They go potty.



They sleep.


They rock in the recliner and snuggle.


They enjoy some personal reflection time in the time-out spot.

Then, like shampoo, they lather, rinse and repeat these activities all day long!

Basically, these babies enjoy the life of my dreams! So, when I grow up, I either want to be one of my daughter's babies or a cat. :)

5 comments:

Lauralee said...

adorable pictures. Hello. Just checking out new blogs and I really like yours. Feel free to come check out mine if you'd like.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

So cute! I always say I'd like to be my dog. Sleep, eat, get rubbed, play, sleep eat, get rubbed....LOL!

Manuela

Unknown said...

OMG...this made me giggle :)-
No we didn't get a new dog. My hubs got him for us a little over a year ago. I just thought i'd share him with my readers as many haven't met him yet. Hope you're having a wonderful day! Thank you for your comment.

Unknown said...

Oh how funny would that breed be :)- I think i'd end up yelling..."What the French"? Now a bull dog and a shitzu...that's another saying all in itself. LOL
If you ever want to chat just email: made_youblush@yahoo.com
Thanks for the comments ♥

Unknown said...

so adorable!