Life is soooo good. :-)
,
SO, I promised Halloween pics, rite? Well, my kids were dolls. I mean, not literally, but they were stinkin' cute....which I say without bias.
They tuckered out pretty fast so we covered about 1/4 of our neighborhood and then had to drag them home in a stroller after they couldn't walk any further! Wimps! LOL
Riley was Superman and Olivia was a ladybug. They had so much fun knocking on doors, yelling "Trick-Freat" and telling people Happy Halloween. They loved everyone's spooky decorations and the other kid's costumes. I love Halloween!!
I went to see my midwife for the first time this week for my pregnancy confirmation exam. It is so silly that they think I need them to confirm that I'm pregnant. As if the absence of my period, nausea and insane sense of smell didn't kinda tip me off. LOL This ain't my first rodeo....see previous pics as proof! But I enjoy the appointment anyway, it is nice to see the baby and get some peace of mind that everything is on track so far.
But anyway, I went, got all my tests and had an ultrasound to date the pregnancy and check in on the little bugger in there. Wouldn't you know it, the baby is just as old as I told them it'd be. And they said everything looked perfect. The ultrasound didn't look like much, just a tadpole with a fluttering heart, but that's a life in there all the same. I wonder who it will become?
We are having a dandy of a time even thinking of prospective names, my husband pretty much hates everything I like. We do have middle names picked out, David and Elizabeth so I guess 2/3 of the name is settled on either way!
I wish I could say that I feel great, but unlike my previous pregnancies, I have morning sickness this time! I HATE IT! I have this horrible queasy feeling in my stomach all day, like I just ate too many sweets and I'm going to be sick. I don't want to eat and I don't want to do anything! A few more weeks and I'll feel better, I keep telling myself. I went to Target today to find some quick snacks for myself when I'm not feeling well but at the time I was looking, I wasn't feeling well at all so I searched up and down all the isles not finding a single appetizing thing on any shelf. I went home empty handed. I should shop when I'm feeling queasy more often, it saves a lot of money. ;)
I haven't done any new improvements around the house lately, I'm starting to organize things here and there to find hidden space. Our house is closing in on us so I know organization will rescue us. That's my new project in the works. I need to hit up the Container Store for some ideas. I'm thinking a storage system for our sheets, blankets and pillows in the closet will free up a lot of space. Just ONE of the places where we need help.
So that's that around here, how are you and what is new?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, plus, check out this awesome Lisa Leonard giveaway going on at Centsational girl!!
Who doesn't love Lisa Leonard's designs? They're freakin' awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is stinkin' gorgeous!!!!
Glad your appointment went well! I don't have a feeling yet for boy/girl. When I do, I'll let you know!
Feel better!
~Michelle
your kids are TOO cute, srsly. eat 'em cute!
Post a Comment