I need halp!
I have made up my mind to start turning my house into a cohesive statement on our eclectic style, which basically means, I'm getting rid of our old shit and getting new shit that looks better together! Wooot!!
I want it to look nice and more organized because now it just looks like we threw a bunch of things together that don't really belong together. This must just be a side affect of getting married and combining things. Plus, I'm not much of an interior designer so I don't know what to do with things!
Here are some before pictures:


Plus, I need to get a new car soon. We've outgrown mine and this is what I'd like to get. It seats 7 so 3-4 carseats should be no problem! We're going this weekend to see if we can get the numbers where we'd like them. We need a good deal or it just isn't going to happen!






4 comments:
What is that on top of the dining chair?
Those are sewing shuttles. They're antiques but I can't figure out what to do with them!
They are so neat! Have you thought about shadowboxing them? Michaels sells a really nice shadowbox with a thick frame. Do you have Michaels by you, I can't remember? They would look nice displayed and you could then hang it on the wall. Find some nice fabric or scrapbook paper to go behind them in the frames and you'll have an awesome display!
That's a really good idea, I'll have to look into that. Thanks!
Post a Comment