Oh my sweet girl
Let me preface this by clearing something up. Olivia is not a sweet girl. Ok, let me give her a little credit. She's sweet sometimes, but mostly only when she wants something or when she first wakes up. Otherwise, don't stick your hands too close to her mouth or give her anything sharp. She'll gut you like a fish.
Recently, my little angel has learned a new behavior. She doesn't speak much or many words, but she has something new to share. I caught her with a whole box of Cheerios this morning and when I tried to wrestle them from her little hands, she....
shook her head at me saying "Nuh-uh!"
and then....
"MINE!"
I'm so thrilled! So now not only can she give 'Fuck you' and 'Go to hell' looks like a pro, she can now throw her sassy, self-entitlement at you as well. I'm so proud.
We are currently working toward making her insides as pretty as her outsides (which everyone tells me I need to do with her all the time. How effing annoying and plainly obvious. I'm not *trying* to raise a little monster, for cryin' out loud.)
I'm worried that behavior modification for this child is going to require shock treatments and lotsa pills. I jest, I jest. ;P
And, just for fun, take a look at Riley's mo-hawk from this morning. I LOVE IT!!






8 comments:
I gave my nanny the finger when I was younger, and I turned out alright! ..sort of.
Love the hairdo! The girl.....well now I don't have any advice to offer on that. ;)
is that hair staged or did he naturally wake up like that? wow, awesome!
I'll try to keep that in mind, Cheryl! Thanks for the words of encouragement!
Michelle- LOL
Flroeta- That hair-do was totally un-staged. I've never seen his hair do that before, but we might get some gel and fix it like that more often. I LOVED it. :D
Although this sucks for you right now, it might be a good thing when she is older ;)
:bighug:
Thanks Hayley! That's really what I'm hoping for! Maybe when she's bigger she'll be a really confident, assertive adult. I hope she stays outta trouble along the way...
Haaa! I was laughing at this post...boy you weren't kidding! Look at that look she is giving the camera! Don't fret, I am sure she will grow up to be a very successful & powerful woman, that's if you make it through the teenage years first. I had my moments as one - so I hope I know all the tricks when mine get there. Good luck Mom! :) ~ Laurie
That was hysterical! We can totally relate with our little one! :)
I can't wait to read more of your posts!
~Karla
Post a Comment