I want this.
Recently, I was surfing a new blog I love called Hooked on Houses. On it, Julia featured some info on on a Veranda magazine article highlighting Shannon Bowers' Swedish style. I am in love. Check out her post here.
In particular, this Swedish Mora grandfather clock really caught my eye. I really ::MUST:: have one. Now I have a goal and I'll start saving my pennies until I get one! Drool with me, my friends.....
I googled to see how much these little clocks set 'ya back. Holy Smokes!!! $3,000+!!! I'd be happy with a lovely reproduction, if I can find one. I really love the style of these clocks. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. I love them.

So now I am on a crusade to make one of these lovelies mine. I found an antique store, A. Tyner, that sells them, but I will keep my eyes open for some locally. So many different variations and colors available. All beautiful!
And, if you're looking for a way to incorporate your new Swedish grandfather clock into your decor, visit Just Beachy. Chris is giving away 2 one room design plans! Woot!






1 comments:
I want this too!!
Jen
Post a Comment