A day of reverence

,

My neighborhood is absolutely silent today.  Only the most subtle breeze ruffles the flags.  They are a truly beautiful and proud symbol of this great country.
"..... that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
~Abraham Lincoln

 

1 comments:

Lynette said...

Hi Sarah - Your (I assume that is your driveway) is such a great tribute - I love the way the flags look barely blowing in the wind like that!

Sorry I haven't been around much - I've been busy, busy, busy!

I love that color green in your laundry room - I'm going to add it to my list of potential colors for my kichen - it is so pretty.

Just trying to get caught up with everyone - chat with you later -