Bedroom pictures hung
,
I got these matted photographs off of Etsy and framed them in really inexpensive frames I got from Target. They're kind of like shadow box frames but without the depth, if that makes any sense!
I hung them right over my bed but spaced them with enough room between them that I could add something else to them. I had a thought to get a few more 5x7 photos off of Etsy and frame them and stack them vertically between these two prints.
Here's what they look like over the bed:
And here is a more close-up view of those beach prints. One is a glimpse of the sun through the beach grass and the other is a view of the ocean through the beach grass.


I'm thinking of getting these type prints for the middle. What do you think??
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7112964
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment