These were taken by a very dear and talented friend of mine, Windy Hill, who runs a business called Light Artistry. Her blog is listed in the one's I follow. Great work Wendy! Thanks for your patience with us. :)
They really came out nice! I like how casual they are. The grey is a good idea too, it's nice and soothing for pics without looking matchy matchy. Great pics! You need to do something special with them for your house!
Big sale in my MK store! 25% off everything PLUS free shipping!
Home To-Do List:
- replace dry rot wood on outside of house (handyman job) - expand cement on driveway parking areas (coming in 2011!!) - put gas insert in fireplace - frame mirrors in bathrooms - become debt free and enjoy life!!
3 comments:
They really came out nice! I like how casual they are. The grey is a good idea too, it's nice and soothing for pics without looking matchy matchy. Great pics! You need to do something special with them for your house!
OMGosh! Can I just say how beautiful you are and what a great looking family you have? Seriously S, you are so attractive. Your DH is a lucky man ;)
The kids look so cute too!
Thanks ladies!!
Post a Comment