New words!!
Today, Olivia started blurting out new words!! Riley and I were beyond thrilled when she said "RILEY" today!!!
And she also said "BACK PACK" which seems like a weird thing for an 18 month old to say, but what's weird in regards to Olivia anyway?
Riley was a good boy today. He's so cute when he holds Olivia's hand and leads her around and is such a big help in parking lots. He holds onto her so tightly. The kids were full of hugs and affection for each other today. They held hands and walked around the living room over and over laughing at each other. It was so precious. I was also able to receive several 'big hugs' that Riley 'really liked' and he kissed me several times.
I'm tellin' you, we've had a rough week between the two of us and I was over the moon when he showed me some love. :) That makes is all better.









1 comments:
Sounds just like my babies. The get more and more affectionate to each other every day and it melts my ♥
Post a Comment