I am so sick over this

,

And MAD!

I just walked out to gather my flock from outside because it looks like it is about to storm and I peeked over at my garden.....

They dug it all up!!! The dog dug up my garden and Riley was planting rocks in it. I'm so upset!!

I tried to uncover my little sprouts that were burried under 5" of dirt and salvage them but now it is raining and the garden is all a mess. I'm so mad. I don't know what will be able to live through this and where it will spring up. My orderly garden is now total chaos.

I could cry. ::sob::

Hold me. All my hard work and attention to those little seeds and now this!! I want to throw up or cry or something. :( Rats!!

2 comments:

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Oh yuck, I'm sorry. :( They will probably be okay. When it dries off outside, shake them off gently and replant them. Hopefully they will still take. Kids just can't resist fresh dirt huh?
~Michelle

Stephanie said...

oof!
I'm sorry!!
I'm with Momovthree... hopefully they'll be alright.
Do you still have seeds?
You could start over, too....