I am in love (again!)

,

Look what I found today in my Bed Bath and Beyond flyer.....

Did you gasp outloud!?!?! It is Lenox Simply Fine Chirp China. Do I have any fine china? No. Do I need any, probably not. But, boy howdy, do I want this stuff? Yes, ma'am, guilty as charged!!

Check out more pictures and other pieces offered. I love it all, it is absolutely gorgeous! If I had known how exciting china could be, I might have registered for some when I got married. I thought it was all boring stuff that came in white with a fine stripe around the edge. I registered for some fun cobalt blue dishes from Target instead. I'm feeling jipped.

I love it! How 'bout you?
Did you register for china when you got married? What did you get? Did you use it? Do you love it?

1 comments:

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Nope, didn't register for anything. The best china I have is my Lenox Christmas dishes, they were my grandmothers. I also have a gorgeous set that was my other grandmothers. Those are safe at my mom's house. I'm too afraid to bring them here until the kids are older.