This 'n that
I don't have any interesting decorating projects to show you and I haven't done anything really exciting around here lately, except clean out the garage. That doesn't really count as being exciting anyway!
I have been keeping track of the birds and the amazing thing about them is how darn fast they are growing and changing! I went out on the 24th and they were still looking a little naked and baby-like and here on the 26th...a full 2 days later, they look fluffy! Plus, over the weekend, they started chirping. The babies are growing!
24th:
26th:
See the difference? Maybe you can't, but they sure look bigger to me!
Mary Kay is going ok. We've had some growing pains with me being out of the house so much lately. My hubby can't get Miss O down to bed without me so if I'm out late, she's up late waiting for me. He can't get her down for naps either. I had a stellar weekend with MK, I sold a bunch and then had a huge return! It was a bummer to sell so much, only to have it all returned the next day. But oh well, such is life and I'm still feeling positive about the whole thing. I have another party tonight. :)
Over the weekend, I noticed my period was more than 10 days late. I'm not pregnant, though I hoped I was. Jason and I have tossed around the idea of having another baby but have ultimately decided to wait for now. I was hoping to have the decision taken out of our hands but some kind of happy accident, but it wasn't meant to be. I have an IUD but nothing is 100%! Perhaps it will happen later, when the timing is better. There is still time. Still.....I can't help but be a bit disappointed by the loss of something I never had! It'll be ok.
Did everyone have a nice Memorial Day weekend? We sure did. Yesterday we spent time with family and went swimming. There were flags put up in our neighborhood and they were beautiful flapping in the light north Texas breeze. What a wonderful day for rememberance.






0 comments:
Post a Comment