The lazy days of Summer
,
It feels like summer time here now.
The breezes are sticky and hot. There's laundry on the clothesline drying. My garden is growing. The harvest is under way! I can't keep the kids out of the pool and we're all turning brown from the sun. We eat on the patio and catch fireflies. The birds are singing and children are laughing.
Life is so sweet!
What do you love the most about summer time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Summer is officially here according to us. Today was the last day of school. I'm sure in a couple weeks they will be complaining of boredom but for now, they are excited! Now if the constant rain would just stop, we'll be all set.
~Michelle
You must not live in Chicago!! Haha we've only had 4 days above 80 degrees this entire year... pretty sad! I'm hoping summer comes here, soon.
Thank you for the advice on my sleeping problems!! I really appreciate all of your tips and I will definitely put them to use tonight. I have actually taken melatonin and I liked it, I should look into getting that again. I woke up refreshed rather than groggy. Ambien is definitely scary- I don't have any issues on it but my husband does. He wakes up and sleep walks, he yells in his sleep, and he does weird things. It's actually quite comical but not so much when I'm trying to sleep and he's keeping me awake with his ambien antics!
Thanks again, Sarah!
Nikki
Loving Every Second
Post a Comment