Living Room Part 1 and a New Life
I have been hard at work today. Let's see if you can see a difference! I am going to attach some sort of fabric mistreatment to the unit that wraps around the whole thing, but I'm not sure what kind of fabric to use? Black maybe? Probably a solid color, but I'm really not sure!Well, what do you think? Does it look any better yet? Next on my list will be using those drop cloth curtains in the living room. They're really a close color to my couches so I was thinking of hanging them floor to ceiling to break up those dark walls. We can't get started on the paint just yet!
I'm also still working on something to put on the wall behind the TV. I'm thinking now that a clock of some sort is a must. Everything else, I don't love!
We can also welcome a new life to the world today. One of the mama cows behind my house had her baby today. There is a little wobbly-legged calf out there this afternoon. I can't wait to get a better look at him/her. Cute!






2 comments:
Cute Blog!
I don't know how I am missing your posts, I have you on my blogroll but didn't see this post or your one on the 3rd! Cute baby calf, would love to see that from my backyard! Your room is lookin Great!
Post a Comment