So, what do you think??
,
I think I like it. :)
Want to know how Mrs. Creative (scoff) over here figured out how to make 46" long curtains, which is not a standard length for curtains around here? Or well, it isn't in Target and that's the only place I looked. LOL
Well (!!) I bought a twin xl crisp white flat sheet and turned it into two curtains. :-D I didn't want curtains to cover the whole window, just the patch of blue that was on either side of the window. It didn't matter to me exactly how wide the curtains were, just how long they were. They needed to cover the whole space, right?
So I bought the sheet, washed it, cut it, hemmed it, made a pocket for the rod and threw those babies up there. Even Mr. Skeptical was pretty impressed with how it turned out. I even fooled him with the curtains! He didn't realize that the windows didn't go all the way over to the wall.
That just shows how you can look at something for over a year and never really see it. LOL
Here are the windows before:
And now after with the curtains softening the whole thing:
Do you notice that I'm starting to accessorize? Hold onto your nickers, gals!!!
I have a vase full of green pears. Woah.
I have an expresso tealight holder from The Shabby Chic Cottage, which if you haven't checked out Gina's Etsy shop, you really should. I've purchased a couple of things from there and the shipping is always fast and Gina's just a sweetie.
And I have a wrought iron basket full of Bath and Body works junk that I really hate using. I just hate B&B works. Their stuff usually makes me itch or stink or get a UTI. Bleeeck!
I was happy to have this tiny part of the master bath project completed before Christmas. There's still more to do, but it is coming along!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
ur blinds and curtains are so beautiful... please check out my site for a free jewelry giveaway. just follow the simple rules.
i like i like!
Very nice! And I like pears, great touch!
Post a Comment