Boy Howdy..

,

We have been so busy here.  And by 'we', I don't really mean me, but everyone else around here sure looks busy.  My Mom and my Mother in law have been coming by to pitch in and distract the kids for me.

Having other people grocery shop for me is fun.  Actually, it isn't.  People see my highly anal-retentive grocery list and they then offer to drive me and then push my cart while I drive in the motorized cart like I'm an elderly disabled person.  I seriously want to fly by the oldsters at WalMart in my motorized chair and give them the 'rock' fingers.



....and then zoom off in my chair, white-smoking my tires and peeling out.  LOLLOLLOL

Enough of that.  That annoyance isn't productive to anyone!  Gotta stay positive and drink lots of water.  HA

Today, I saw my new OB, she's nice and my Mom works in the ER with her husband so she came highly recommended.  She basically repeated everything that my other OB said.  I didn't switch to the new OB because the last one was stupid or anything, but this new OB is about 20 minutes closer to my home and I thought with the possibility of a long term hospitalization for myself or a micro-preemie, I thought closer would be better!  I'll also be switching perinatologists for one that is closer.  I have Dr appointments every week now.

16 weeks now! At least 5 more weeks of bed rest to go.  I can do this, that's only 5 more Dr. visits. 

I'm taking the kids (not by myself) to get their pictures made tomorrow.  It has been a ridiculous amount of time since I've had professional shots of them so I'm taking them back up to WalMart.  Does that count as professional?  LOL  We'll see how they turn out.  Be prepared for unlimited cuteness in pictures tomorrow. ;)

Let me also just say how AWESOME Michelle is.  She runs this little blog called From House to Home.  She is amazing at little crafty projects around her house and I think I've probably been begging her for years to come and re-do my own home since I suck at accessories and she just makes it look too easy.
Michelle is a good friend of mine.  And I love her.  She recently wrote a blog post about me that made me cry. 
Thanks for inviting people to pray or send some positive vibes my way.  I really appreciate them and I'm feeling the effects.  So far, so good (relatively!) with this troublesome pregnancy...as hard as this is on me right now, things could be a LOT worse than they are!  Every week I'm pregnant is a week closer to my baby and I making it through this serious complication.

Thank you EVERYONE for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!!

5 comments:

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Hey, how did those pics come out? We had pics done at Walmart and I wasn't crazy about the coloring in the printing but the shots weren't half bad!

~Michelle

Rue said...

Hi Sarah :)

I'm a little late coming from Michelle's, but I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and that sweet baby too.

(((hugs)))
rue

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Just popped in to wish you and your family the best. I hope all goes well for you.

Janelle

Anonymous said...

May you always know, You won't always understand the lord but you must always trust him. I will keep you and that baby in my prays. I have one for you. My daugther has been trying to carry a baby with no luck with four. Pray for her also. Hugs, michelle

Sheree said...

you are in my thoughts - i know it'll be okay (my oldest) was 6 weeks early and since then every kids - i've been on bed rest. i feel your pain, hang in there!