French Note Board
While I do not remember where I got the idea, I saw a wonderful French note board on someones blog or in some magazine or something which inspired me to make one myself.
It wasn't hard and it was even kind of fun to use the staple gun though next time, I'll be sure to start my project after the kids are up from their naps. FYI: Using the staple gun is a bit too loud for successful naps to occur!
At any rate, I went to Joann's today and purchased a 16x20 canvas, 6 yards of black ribbon and some shell buttons. As soon as I got home, I got started. I just couldn't wait. I love projects like that....one's you just can't help but start.
Here are instructions if you'd like to make your own board! Simple, easy, and instant gratification. My kind of project!
I know I saw on Oprah a few months ago (years, maybe) about these inspiration boards or something where you put the things that you want to bring into your life. It has to do with The Secret or something. Positive thinking stuff. I'm all over it. *wink*wink* Well, I'm trying to be. LOL Not a bad thing to put into practice. Putting positive vibes into the universe sure can't hurt your chances of receiving positive things in your life. Which is what we all want, right?
On my board are included my wishes for good health, happiness, travel and of course, my Swedish Mora clock!
Have I shown you my entry-way transformation?? I might have another post up my sleeve for tomorrow with those details. :)
You may remember me mentioning a few fabrics I was tossing about to make a cushion out of and re-cover some pillows. No one replied to the questions I posed about the fabrics, no hard feelings, but I went ahead with my plans as if all of you were behind me on my endeavor outside my comfort zone. I'm pretty happy with the results and I'm a little surprised that I've neglected to share them with you! Shame on me!
Are you a Beatles fan? I am. I've seen the Across the Universe movie and though I wasn't blown away by it, I was dumb-struck by this version of 'Let it Be.' Wow. Just wow. I love the gospel choir. Shivers, baby!






5 comments:
I love your idea! I saw that Oprah show, but never followed up on it. Your project sounds like one that I could do! And I scrolled down...love the fabrics together! Now..about my plates...they're just regular dinner plates. Most of them are Spode Blue Room and came from TJ Maxx and Marshalls. They're a little harder to find now. As to dusting them, because of the way they sit or hang, they don't gather much dust. And...I actually pull them out...or down...and use them occasionally, so I have to wash them! lol Happy WW!!...Debbie
So cool! I've been meaning to make one too. Thanks for the tutorial! It's so handy!
OMG, I totally had a board like that! It wasn't too long ago either. My problem was that I couldn't remember to look at the damn board. So it defeated the purpose of making good things happen. Great concept though.
Love the photo board you made, it looks great! I need to do one for Ella. Hailey has one and you know how that goes....
Sooo funny!! I have that problem too. I forget to look at my note board and my calendar!!
Your note board turned out very pretty!!
Jen
[url=http://daiting.aoaoaxxx.ru][img]http://s40.radikal.ru/i087/0912/f4/55d686a1c479.gif[/img][/url]
[size=5][u]Live Sex Chat[/u][/size]
Take a look at the photos of our gorgeous women waiting for live sex chat. Every taste is catered for:
blondes, brunettes, slim, larger ladies, all sitting at home lonely and horny, waiting for your call to
indulge in some live sex chat to get you coming like never before. Full of the filthiest ideas and waiting
to hear from you, our girls will be keeping it wet and warm while they wait to pander to your every desire
with live sex chat. Got a hot date and wanting to be performing at your best? Knock one out with a live sex
chat initiated quickie that will leave you lasting as long as need be with your date.
[url=http://daiting.aoaoaxxx.ru][img]http://i069.radikal.ru/0912/d8/93063d45309a.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://musicinwidescreen.com/members/abdurraufkljachk.aspx]webcam picswebcams king's lynn[/url]
[b]webcams girls no boyswebcamnow.comnwebcams ans mckinzie pass oregon[/b]
[url=http://vdbimageworks.com/cs/members/sidormaksaev70.aspx]webcampasswords.comlivecamcity.com[/url]
[u]webcams from idahowebcams palm springswebcam chat xxx[/u]
[url=http://grapevinewrestling.communityserver.com/members/jakutahickov42.aspx]webcam basicwebcamscollagegirls[/url]
[i]webcamcompanions . comsexchat roomswebcam.wow.ag[/i]
[url=http://works4me.omg.co.uk/members/jaromirkudrevat.aspx]webcams girls no boyswebcam.net-pic.com[/url]
[b]webcam.spacecom.netspace.or.jpwebcamjunkywebcam.wow.ag[/b]
[url=http://hotcam.no/groups/members/rustamsalov84.aspx]webcam free chatroomswebcamboys.com[/url]
[b]webcamwatcherwebcam girls who want to watch me masturbatewebcam dancing[/b]
[url=http://www.blendables.com/members/imadsokolenko8.aspx]webcam girls onlinewebcammania[/url]
[u]webcam cutieswebcam directorywebcamsex.com[/u]
[url=http://cherryvalleylife.com/valley/members/hessashepelev47.aspx]webcams women uninhibitedwebcam free adult[/url]
[i]webcams bermudawebcamlivelivecamgirls.streamray.com[/i]
[url=http://tduff.dolphie.com/members/olgaoziridov8.aspx]webcamproshopwebcam and bonn germany[/url]
[i]webcam dana pointwebcamteens.us.ttwebcamwatcher[/i]
[url=http://hotcam.no/groups/members/rustamsalov84.aspx]webcams - brought to you by dougrusty.comwebcam for sale[/url]
[b]webcamgirlswebcambasicwebcamjamanica[/b]
[url=http://cherryvalleylife.com/valley/members/hessashepelev47.aspx]webcam adultwebcam dana point[/url]
[b]webcamnetworks.tvwebcam chat siteswebcamnow.cpm[/b]
Post a Comment